Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Beginnings


I have wanted to start a blog for a long time and with the general way things go in life I put it off and forgot about it. It became that thing I thought about when I was feeling creative but quickly set aside because of college or family or work. With the new year came a re-evaluation of what I wanted from life and what I was going to do to attain it. So here I am (after lots and lots of internet browsing) beginning my very own blog. Maybe people will like my projects and my blog and maybe they won't but I'll never find out if I don't try and in the end I'm more doing this for myself than for anyone else. I have a creative outlet I need to express and I have a desire to share them. So welcome to my blog with the horrendously long title and I hope you ( and I ) enjoy!  Now what I hope to bring to you:

  • recycled everyday items for fun projects
  • thrifty ways to spruce up your abode 
  • jewelry
  • clothing
  • accessories
  • tutorials
  • my loves of the week
  • monthly giveaways(coming later when I'm all settled in)
  • sample, coupon, and freebie sites that I use and can swear by
  • featured diy projects from you lot

No comments:

Post a Comment