Friday, January 20, 2012

Paperback Wreath


If any of you are like me you have a ton of old paperbacks lying around. I have a real love of reading that leads me to buy used books all the time. Once I've made my way through them I keep my favorites and pile the rest in boxes to take to the donation box or our local Loaves & Fishes...however I can be a procrastinator. I saw this wreath and fell in love. What a great idea! 
 
This would be so easy to do and the look is just neutral and classy, it could really work with anyone's style. I like how Sheila alternated the use of older books with a nice aged color with the whiter pages of newer books.


This is definitely going on my to-do list! Head on over to Dodging Raindrops  to get the instructions to make Sheila's paperback wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment